Kamis, 09 Desember 2010

THE APPLE’S TREE & LITTLE BOY

(BIRUL WALIDAIN)

Once upon a time, somewhere far away lives a big apple’s tree and a little boy who was loved to play under it.

He climbs and reach to the top of apple’s tree than eat the fruits, lay down bellow on the apple’s tree till he sleeps a way. They love each other.

The boy loves the apple’s tree a much, so does the apple’s tree.

Time goes on; the boy grows up to teenager and no longer play with apple’s tree anymore.

One day the boy comes to the apple’s tree, he looked so sad.

“Come over here, let’s play with me…” the apple’s tree said.

“I’m not a little boy anymore, and don’t want to play with you again.”

“I just want to have toys, but I don’t have any money to buy it.” the boy said.

“Don’t worry my friend, even though I don’t have money, but you can take my apple than sell it to buy some toys as you want.”

“Really?” the boy looks excited and happy.

Than he goes to pick up all the fruits and leaves the apple tree who felt lonely and sad.

Some day, the boy comes again with sad face.

“Come over here, let’s play with me…” the apple’s tree looks happy with the boy’s coming.

The boy replied, “I don’t have much time, and have a lot job to do for getting money to buy a house.”

“I am sorry; I don’t have a house too. But, I’ll let you to cut my wood and branches to build your house” Apple tree said.

The boy looks happy, than cut down the wood and apple tree feels happy too.

But the boy doesn’t come to see apple tree again since then.

In the summer time, the boy come again, the apple tree feels happy and so excitedly.

“Come here, and play with me” apple tree bagged.

I am so sad, I was so old now, and wants to life in peace” the boy said.

“I want to make a holiday with sail over the sea, but I don’t have a boat, could you help me??” the boy bagged.

“I’ am sorry; I don’t have a boat too, but I’ll let you have my wood to make a boat as you want.” Apply tree replied.

Like usually, the man cuts down the branches than make a boat form it.

He sails over the sea, and feels happiness.

Years after years, the boy who became a man finally comes again to the apple tree.

The apple tree said to the man “I am sorry son I don’t have any more fruits to eat, any branches to climb up too.”

“I am really having nothing to give to you right now. It’s only my old and dying root those still left on me.”

“Now I am too old for that…” said the man.

“I don’t need anything by now, I just need a place to stay and get rest, I feel so tired after leaving you all this time.”

“Ooooh, that’s very good. Didn’t you know? My old roots are the best place to stay and get rest. Come here, let me hug you.”

The man lying down between the roots warm hug.

The apple tree feels happy and smile with teardrops.

MY FRIENDS…THE STORY ABOVE IS ABOUT US

THE APPLE TREE IS OUR PARENTS,

WHEN WE ARE YOUNG, WE LOVE TO PLAY WITH THEM.

WHEN WE GROW UP, WE LEFT THEM, AND SEE THEM ONLY WHEN WE NEED SOMETHING OR IN TROUBLE.

BUT NO MATTER WHAT OUR PARENTS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE AND GIVE EVERYTHING THEY HAVE TO MAKE US HAPPY.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS, LOVE OUR PARENTS.

TELL THEM, HOW WE LOVE THEM AND WE APPRECIATE FOR THE LIFE THEY HAVE GIVING TO US.

“ROBBI FIRLI WALIWALIDAYYA WARHAMHUMA ROBBAYAANI SHOGIROO”

(“YA ALLOH RAWAT & SAYANGILAH KEDUA ORANG TUAKU, SEPERTI MEREKA MERAWAT & MENYAYANGIKU WAKTU KECIL)

“MAKA BERBUAT BAIKLAH KAMU KEPADA KEDUA ORANG TUAMU, BERSYUKURLAH KEPADA-KU DAN KEPADA AYAH-IBUMU”

(QS. LUQMAN : 13-14)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar